Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV)
The Special Investor’s Resident Visa is issued to foreign nationals who have the capacity to remit at least US$75,000 into the Philippines and invest such capital in viable economic activities. It is a program of the government to attract foreign investments into the Philippines.
This inward remittance may be invested into ownership of stocks in existing corporations or new corporations to be engaged in manufacturing and services sectors and IPP projects. An initial six-month probationary SIRV is given to the foreign national to undertake such investments. Only upon submission of documents to prove that actual investments have been made may the application for indefinite multiple entry SIRV be considered.
Requirements for SIRV:
- Notarized Application Form
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA) clearance
- Clearance from law enforcement agency of applicant’s country of origin
- Medical Certificate
- Certificate of Investment
- Certified true copy of the certificate of peso time deposit
- Authenticated Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of passport (bio-page, latest arrival, and authorized stay)
For more information on Special Resident Visas, please refer to one of the following topics: