E-1 Treaty Trader Visa | U.S. Investor Visa, Manila, Philippines

The E-1 Treaty Trader Visa is granted to foreign nationals who are coming to the U.S. for engagement in international trade.

Qualified treaty traders can stay in America for a maximum of two years with extensions that can be granted in increments of up to two years each.

Qualifications of a Treaty Trader

Individuals who wish to live and work in the U.S. as treaty traders must:

  • Be nationals of a country with which the United States has treaty commerce and navigation,
  • Carry on a substantial or continuous flow of extensive trade transactions, and
  • Achieve a principal trade or 50% of the total volume of international trade between the United States and the treaty country.

For more information on Investor Visas, please refer to the topic below: