Family-Based American Visas and Green Cards for Spouses, Children, and Parents of U.S. Citizens
United States immigration law allows the close family members of American citizens and green card holders to apply for immigrant visas based on their family relationships. Benefits are available for the spouses, unmarried children, and parents of adult Americans under Immediate Relative categories.
- Spousal Visa
- How to Apply for a Spousal Visa to the United States from the Philippines
- How an American Citizen can Petition for a Spousal Visa in the Philippines
- Qualifications for Filing a Spousal Visa | U.S. Citizen and Foreign Spouse
- Overseas USCIS Jurisdiction for U.S. Citizen Petitioning a Spousal Visa
- Green Card through Marriage | Becoming a Permanent Resident to the U.S.
- Immediate Relatives
- Immediate Relative | Qualifying Relationship with a U.S. Citizen
- Spouse of a U.S. Citizen | IR-1 Visa at the U.S. Embassy in Manila
- Unmarried Child of a U.S. Citizen | IR-2 Visa at the U.S. Embassy in Manila
- Parent of an Adult American Citizen | IR-5 Visa at the U.S. Embassy in Manila
- Immediate Relative Visa for Children of American Citizens | U.S. Immigration