Fiance Visa


U.S. Immigrant Fiancé Visas | Gay and Lesbian-Friendly Law Firm in Manila

A Fiancé Visa is issued to the foreign partner of an American citizen, gay or straight, subsequent to an approved petition to the USCIS. Holders of this visa are permitted to travel to the United States and marry their U.S. citizen fiancé within 90 days of arrival. To qualify for a fiance visa, both individuals must be legally free to marry at the time the petition was filed.