Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV)
Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV) is issued to foreign nationals or former Filipinos at least thirty-five (35) years of age under the retirement program of the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA). SRRV entitles the holder to multiple-entry privileges with the right to stay in the Philippines during his lifetime, and other tax and immigration exemptions.
The government through the PRA has four (4) retirement options which vary in requirements, obligations, and entitlements. These retirement options are SRRV Smile, Classic, Human Touch, and Courtesy.
Requirements for SRRV:
- SRRV application form
- Original passport
- Medical examination clearance
- Police Clearance
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
- ID Pictures – twelve (12) pieces 2×2
- Additional proof of relationship for dependents
- Health insurance policy (for Human Touch)
- Pension documents (for Classic and Human Touch)
For more information on Special Resident Visas, please refer to one of the following topics: