Work Visas and Permits for the Philippines
Regardless of the source of compensation and duration of assignment in the Philippines, all foreign nationals seeking admission to the country for employment purposes are required by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) to secure a work visa.
These foreign nationals must comply with mandatory submissions from several government agencies before commencing work in a fully-registered Philippine-based company.
We provide Philippine Visa Services in the following locations:
- Metro Manila
- and other parts of Luzon and Visayas region
You can refer to the following Work Visas for more information:
- 9(g) Pre-Arranged Employee Commercial Visa
- 9(g) Pre-Arranged Employee Non-Commercial Visa
- Special Non-Immigrant Visa or 47(A)(2)
- Special Non-Immigrant Visa under E.O. 226, as amended by R.A. 8756 (ROHQ)