Fiance Visa


K-1 Fiancé Visa Attorney in the Philippines

Through the K-1 Fiancé Visa, it is possible for a U.S. citizen to bring his or her foreign fiancé to the United States before the intended wedding date. This visa allows a foreign national to come to America and marry his or her U.S. citizen partner within 90 days after entry into the country. After the wedding, the foreign spouse can apply for a green card through a process called Adjustment of Status, which converts his or her visa from non-immigrant status to immigrant, allowing him or her to remain in the United States legally.