Foreign Nationals in the Philippines reminded to report to the Bureau of Immigration until 03 March 2017
The Bureau of Immigration reminded all registered foreign nationals in the Philippines and ACR-I Card holders EXCEPT Temporary Visitor’s Visa holders or Tourist Visa holders to report in person to the Bureau of Immigration main office in Intramuros, Manila, or to the nearest participating Bureau of Immigration offices within the first sixty (60) days of every calendar year. The Annual Report 2017 shall be held from 03 January to 03 March 2017 and will be released on the guidelines of the 2016 Annual Report.
For foreign nationals aged less than 14 years old, parents or legal guardians shall report to the Bureau of Immigration offices on their behalf.
The Annual Report period is from 03 January to 03 March 2017 and is NON-EXTENDIBLE. Failure to comply may result in the imposition of an administrative fine and/or imprisonment at the option of the Commissioner of the Immigration.
A foreign national may be exempted from personal appearance, provided, the foreign national:
- personally appeared in at least one of the AR in 2014, 2015 or 2016 with an accomplished AR form;
- presents an official receipt of the latest AR fee paid;
- settles the payment of P500 express lane fee for non-appearance;
- furnishes a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) with valid government-issued ID of legal representative;
- presents a valid passport; and
- furnishes an undertaking to fulfill obligations